Blackdog is an audio player and manager under license GPL 2.0.
Developed in Java programming language, it is available under severall operating systems : Windows, Linux, Unix, etc..
Blackdog currently supports severall audio streams such as web-radio, mp3, ogg, flac, wav, wma, aac, mp4, etc...
The advantages of blackdog are :
- launch in predefined directories an automatic search for new audio files.
- Manage playlists.
- Docking windows user interface.
- its architecture : Blackdog is based on a Java RCP which allows :
- scalability and plugins development.
- an integrated automatic update tool which allow to provide the last plugins version without manual installations.
- severall look'and'feels availables.
- relative small footprint.
- dynamic user interface.